Morning!

Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 6:22 AM
This has been a good week. A friend retrieved all my stories from my poor broken-down laptop and amazingly I was able to get a new laptop.

Should be able to post next chapter tomorrow.

Thanks for checking back!

1 Responses to Morning!

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yes!!! welcome back


    Great to see you. Just checked in and really pleased to see the next chapter is up. Can`t wait to read it, but I think I may need to reread the last few chapters first to refresh my memory.

    This was my favourite fan fiction
    for so long, really glad you are up and running again.

Warning and Disclaimer

The content of this blog is pure fiction. Actual places and real people are named, but in no way should anything be taken as fact. This is a story, with adult content and mature situations. If you are offended by such, please do not read.

Please do not copy any of this material to any other web site.

No harm of any sort is meant to the real people in the story and there is no disrespect intended towards anyone's family.

This is PURE FICTION and hopefully those that like this type of story will enjoy it. Comments are GREATLY appreciated!


Counter

Where Are You?

About Me

My photo
Sunstreaked, South Florida, United States

John Francis | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates