John Francis - Chapter 94

Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 8:34 PM
It was close to noon and Jon and Amanda needed to get their packing done to be ready for their flight at six. Richie said his good-byes as he would be heading to his mom’s for the day and possibly that night. Amanda hugged him tightly.

“You better keep in touch with me!” She cajoled him, her voice soft and caring.

“I will, darlin’, and you do the same!”

“Deal!”

Jon walked him to the door and hugged him, surprising Richie a little. His voice a little hoarse, Jon said, “I heard you before, man, and I understand. Thanks so much, Rich. I love ya, bro’!”

“You too, Jon, and I’m glad you heard me. I’ll talk to you soon.” He then left to go to his mother’s for that day.

Amanda and Jon went to their room to pack, with Amanda asking what she should bring as she had never been to Tahoe. He helped her go through her clothes and soon their bags were ready. Once the bags were by the bedroom door, he turned to her.

“Manda…?”

She moved to his arms and he held her, amazed that she had accepted his apology and was willing to give them another chance. He undressed her as if she were made of the most delicate china, his hands brushing the skin he thought he had lost. He was acutely aware of what Richie had told him and knew he had lost her and now he needed to earn her trust again. She had given her love freely, but he had damaged her trust in him. Although she had not said a word about it, he knew how he would feel and imagined she would feel the same.

“I’d like to make love to you…” His voice whispered to her.

“Jon, you don’t need permission, just love me.” Her voice was equally soft.

Being alone back in his room where he had been so demanding of her during the past week made him a bit hesitant. He wanted her to know how much he cared, how sorry he was, and what she really did mean to him. She looked at him, somehow judging his mood.

“Be with me, the way it was before, the way we were before. I need that so much!” Her look was almost fierce as she gazed deeply into his eyes.

He moved to her then, urgency filling every cell in his body, his need for her so great he could not go for more than a few minutes before he would have to bury himself inside her. She took his passion and gave in equal measure. She touched his skin, his chest, and his shaft, urging him to enter her, to make her his again in every way. Her response electrified him and with every nerve tingling he moved inside her, insistent yet gentle, demanding yet caring, and she met his every thrust with her own, both ravenous for the feel of the other, until lights danced in their eyes and their gasps filled the air.

They laid in their heat and sweat afterwards, neither wanting to move from the other. Amanda’s heart was pounding so fiercely she felt her chest heave. Jon was dazzled from her love and the way he felt with her, his breaths slowly becoming more regular. Taking her hand, he led her to the shower where they lingered once again over each other. Washing each other had become a ritual of sorts and while it sometimes led to more lovemaking, other times it was a further connection, a way to take care of the other. This was one of those times.

Drying her hair as the weather was very cold outside, Amanda finished getting ready, dressing in jeans, warm socks and shoes, a collared shirt, and a rose colored sweater. Jon also wore jeans, but put on his cowboy boots, and a t-shirt over which he wore a sweater. It was now almost four and they knew the car would be there soon to take them to the airport. Leaving a note for Linda who was due to return that weekend, they grabbed hats, coats, and gloves and brought their bags out to the waiting limo. The driver and Jon loaded their bags and they were off.

Sitting in the back, Jon took Amanda’s hand with his right hand. She then noticed that for the first time he was wearing the bracelet she had gotten him for Christmas. She had packed her gifts from him in her purse as she didn’t want such valuable jewelry out of her sight. This was the first time she had noticed him wearing the bracelet though and knew he had not put it on until today after their shower. Seeing where her eyes were glancing, he nodded to her.

“It took me long enough, I know, but I’m ready to get the message. I really love it and if I hadn’t been such an ass I would have told you sooner what it meant to me!”

She shook her head at him. “It’s just the first time I saw you wear it. I thought you didn’t like it, that’s all.”

“Actually, baby, you scared the hell out of me, seeming to know me that well. I love it and I love you. Thank you!”

“It just seems to be something we both needed to do – cherish the past, but move on with our lives.”

~~~

They boarded the plane without Jon being recognized at the airport and settled back in first class with a glass of wine each. He told her that in Tahoe there were places where they could go horseback riding, white water rafting, camping, and even take a helicopter ride to see the area from the air.

“I’d really like to try skiing too. You’ll probably have to leave me on the beginner’s slope, but I can’t go where there’s skiing and not even try!”

“Okay, skiing for sure and horseback riding?”

“Oh definitely!”

“And…I was thinking the helicopter ride would be great. I’ve never done that before just for sightseeing.”

She grinned at him, slanting her head sideways. “There’s something you’ve never done before?”

“Hey! I spend a lot of time in planes…” he sputtered at her.

“Jon,” her voice filled with laughter now, “we don’t have to go on more planes!”

“Nah, I’d really like to do that with you. It would be a first for both of us, right?”

“Helicopter? Absolutely a first! Just be glad I don’t get air or sea sick!”

Flashing her that famous smile, he couldn’t resist. “Well, that would be only fair…”

~~~

It was the smile that did it. As usual, Jon had covered his hair and kept his glasses on, but when one of the female flight attendants got a look at that smile of his, she just knew. She was a huge fan of the band and her job allowed her to travel to many of the places where they had concerts. She approached as professionally as she could, although inside she was shaking. At her approach, both looked up. She had eyes only for Jon.

Fortunately her voice was soft as she stammered out her request. “Excuse me, could I please have your autograph?” She handed Jon a piece of paper and gasped as he pulled down his glasses enough to see clearly to write his name. Those electric blue eyes of his met hers and both he and Amanda thought she might actually faint. Unable to speak another word, she nodded her head at the return of the autograph and walked unsteadily back to her station.

Amanda heard very soft chuckles from Jon and turned to look at him.

“It’s been 25 years and those reactions still get to me.” She cocked her head in question. “The ones who are polite like that and are just being fans are great. It means our music reaches people.”

Softly chuckling herself now, Amanda looked at him. “Jon, I hate to break it to you honey, but I think that reaction was for you.”

“Well, yeah, sometimes…”

She interrupted him. “More like yeah most of the time!” Her grin was huge at the flush on his face.

He mumbled under his breath. “Just wish they’d quit talking about my damn hair!”

“What did you do to it back in the 80’s?” she asked him, unable to hide a small smile.

“Oh for god’s sake! Don’t tell me you “Googled” me too?” He groaned.

“I didn’t have to. I do know the band, have seen the videos, and the…uhm…hair…” Her giggles were slowly growing, she couldn’t help herself. His face was even redder now and suddenly he turned to her and started tickling her. She yelped in surprise and then her giggles burst forth full blown. Her hand over her mouth, she tried to restrain herself, but he growled at her and that brought forth the laughter. She held up her hands that she gave up.

“Trust me, sweetie, that boy from the 80’s has grown into a very fine man…I know the flight attendant would be happy to tell you that herself.” Her grin was teasing and he shot her a look.

“Hush woman!”

“Yes Sir, Mr. B, Sir!” She snapped a salute back.

Jon groaned again, threw his head back against the chair and gave a sigh.

“This is going to be a very long flight, isn’t it?”

3 comments

  1. Opester Says:

    He moved to her then, urgency filling every cell in his body, his need for her so great he could not go for more than a few minutes before he would have to bury himself inside her. She took his passion and gave in equal measure. She touched his skin, his chest, and his shaft, urging him to enter her, to make her his again in every way. Her response electrified him and with every nerve tingling he moved inside her, insistent yet gentle, demanding yet caring, and she met his every thrust with her own, both ravenous for the feel of the other, until lights danced in their eyes and their gasps filled the air.


    I love that description...it just says it all! Tender and fierce-what could be better? I'm so glad they reconnected!

    And i love their teasing and playful banter. They are so comfortable with each other and it's heartwarming to see that intimacy restored.

  2. Opester Says:

    Can't wait until they get to Tahoe-I've never been there either. I'm looking forward to that helicopter ride now myself!

  3. jovikitn65 Says:

    Never been on a helicopter ride myself so I am definitely looking forward to that. Good to hear Amanda has her giggles back as for the playfulness between them, yeah I love it.

Warning and Disclaimer

The content of this blog is pure fiction. Actual places and real people are named, but in no way should anything be taken as fact. This is a story, with adult content and mature situations. If you are offended by such, please do not read.

Please do not copy any of this material to any other web site.

No harm of any sort is meant to the real people in the story and there is no disrespect intended towards anyone's family.

This is PURE FICTION and hopefully those that like this type of story will enjoy it. Comments are GREATLY appreciated!


Counter

Where Are You?

About Me

My photo
Sunstreaked, South Florida, United States

John Francis | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates